Re: HTML view of rulesets wanted/needed?

Hi,

Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> Have a look at the new version at <http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.html>.

Thanks a million! I find it much clearer, hope other too...

> (The only problem with the current version is that it doesn't
> distinguish between the SC numbering mechanisms that have been used so
> far. The current one is simply SC x.x.x [Level y], but some previous
> drafts had GL x.x Level y SC z. See June 2005.)

Indeed. But I hope we will soon forget June 2005 ;)

Apropos - you seem to have marked April 2006 as a Last Call but forgot
to do the same with December 2007. No discrimination please! ;)

Thanks,
   Shadi