Re: TCDL 2.0 template

Thank you for doing this work..

Is there an opportunity in the template to provide additional documentation
on the test case (perhaps this is covered under the "optional technical
comment"
tag?)    Such documentation might be useful, particularly to the public, in
providing
additional information about the test case.  For example, documentation
might state
how passing the test case is defined, and how passing the test case
specifically
satisfies the requirement stated in the referenced success
criterion/technique (would test assertions
be useful to express requirements?).   Failure (diagnostic?) information could
also be provided for the test case; such information may prove useful in
future improvements
and thus in possibly passing the test case at a later time..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST