Re: New TCDL draft - Re: TSD TF: Agenda for 22 August 2006

Hi Vangelis,

At 14:07 29/08/2006, Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:
>Hi Christophe, all,
>
>Some more minor comments:The source Element Type:
>In case we use an example from WCAG techniques for instance, should/how we
>refer?

"source" is strictly speaking only intended for borrowed test
files/samples, and I have until now assumed that they have a URI/URL of
their own instead of being embedded in another document like the WCAG
techniques.
At first sight, the examples in the techniques document have an id (in the
H5 element above each example), so we can create URLs these examples. But
to support references to them from the source element, I would need to
rename an element (sourceFile) and make the testSuite element optional.
Any thoughts or comments?

>The technicalSpec Element Type
>".. element for each file format used by the test case". Maybe need to
>clarify: what about inline css? consider replace with something like
>"technology used"

OK, I have changed this in the document. I'll post a new version later this
week.

>The disabilities Element Type
>I was wondering if we could use a more generic term like "UserProfile" so
>that TCDL could met more generic scope.

Hmm, yes, but then we need to define this UserProfile from scratch and we
would like to start creating test samples as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe