Promoting/Advocating Web Accessibility requirements online [Re: Requirements Start]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:03:09 -0500
To: public-wai-eo-umtf@w3.org

UMTF folks,

I posted the start of requirements for Advocating Web Accessibility[working title] at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-promote.html

I made a few tweaks to the version that Wayne sent, mostly moving bullets and sections to help focus on the analysis that we need at this level. I didn't delete any content (I hope anyway!) -- although I did mark some that I suggest deleting.

Best,
~ Shawn