Re: News is only found on the index page of the new WAI site?

[- individuals, it's CCed to the list]

Gotcha. So we don't forget, I added it *under* "About W3C WAI" in <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqcSChcWZwTShpov34jDfvX2E-jW6_M5khV38D53Qqk/edit#gid=887243996>

In footer is good for now, although I don't think it's a priority to bother Eric with this week!

We haven't looked at the footer at all, afaik, so we'll probably have other changes to it, too.

~Shawn