Re: [draft - sending Monday] Looking for a few good editors

Great!  Thanks Shawn, I know WCAG3 will need technical writers. I will
talk with the chairs about including our work in your outreach.

You omitted the clarification that it was "(unpaid)" which I think needs
to go back in.  I have often tried recruiting people who are startled
that we are not paid.  ;)

jeanne