Re: [draft - sending Monday] Looking for a few good editors

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for reaching out! I hope we aren't too late, but Lisa and I just
spoke and we would appreciate being able to have the COGA work included, as
well.

Specifically, we would love help with:

   - The next version of Making Content Usable
   - Research modules

Thank you!

Rain