Re: [draft - sending Monday] Looking for a few good editors

Generally, I agree with George, but I'm also thinking we could be seen
as out of xcope when we exceed whatever "web" means. So, how about
something like:

Janina suggests:

Background: W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) develops strategies,
standards, and supporting resources to make web-based, technologies
accessible to people with disabilities.

Comment: I'm looking for the phrase that implies publishing, apps, and
some of those "other" technologies.

Best,

Janina

--