Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, June 1, 2022, 18:00 UTC (2pm Boston)

Hello Judy and WAI colleagues,

Here are the resources that Judy had asked me to send to the group that the
COGA TF prepared to try to help other groups engage more successfully with
COGA:

   - TPAC 2021
      - How to work with COGA archive
      <https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/breakouts.html#cogainclusion-2>
      - How to work with COGA meeting minutes
      <https://www.w3.org/2021/10/21-cogainclusion-minutes.html>
      - How to work with COGA recording
      <https://watch.videodelivery.net/4212af346ecdba06922bb9442bd94996>
      - How to work with COGA slides
      <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2021Oct/att-0004/How_to_work_with_COGA_Presentation_TPAC2021.pdf>
   - Ongoing working documents that we have:
      - A helpful list of the things Jennie put together
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sg9Q0QbQHmRhoqA5UfNq908ffSpeV7vEaRUqiw9cTQI/edit#heading=h.1a41fusxfhgi>
      to present ahead of time for TPAC, which is another way of looking at the
      barriers and ways to remove the barriers
      - Inclusive working groups (working draft)
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbjN7fLaucSzVfTqQdoCHoX3GFEoyHz2iiz3ap9Yd6k/edit#heading=h.gsausbyr9qj2>

At a very high level, some of the practices that create significant
barriers to successful collaboration include:

   - Github
   - Ongoing email threads
   - Questions out of context

Some of our members are able to give their best through real-time
conference call conversations. Some of us cannot get through all of our
email and appreciate nudges, but only when those nudges contain all of the
context in them, as well.

We realize that our needs are sometimes conflicting with the needs of
others with whom we are trying to collaborate, and hope that this is an
opportunity for us to find new creative approaches to support and include
everyone, in both directions.

Warmly,

Rain