previous announcements -- Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, June 1, 2022, 18:00 UTC (2pm Boston)

Hi, Janina, All,

I strongly support using previous announcements as a starting point for new announcements.

Here is the list where you can find previous announcements:
 https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI/announcements#Past_announcements

We don't currently have an easy way to get all of the announcements for a specific publication. Right now, you need to search the archives for each. Hopefully that's not too much of a hassle.

I welcome anyone setting up an easier way to do it.

Best,
~Shawn