Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, June 1, 2022, 18:00 UTC (2pm Boston)

Hi Rain,

Thanks for putting these all in one neat package! And thanks for
producing them in the first place.

A couple of thoughts – thinking especially about the high level list:

 From an efficiency standpoint, Github, ongoing email threads, and
questions out of context require a lot of extra time for many of us.
Sometimes the effect is secondary – someone who's organizing information
for others ends up spending a lot of extra time either pulling these
types of not-very-well organized materials together for a meeting or
responding to a request from an individual who can't find something and
assumes it'd be easier for someone else to find it instead. The
difficult discoverability also means lots just gets lost.

I think it'd be a big efficiency boost to generally pay attention to
organization, tapping what COGA has produced as
Canary-in-the-coal-mine-type information that can push us in a useful
direction. If we work to make things easier for COGA by addressing the
issues they are pointing out so clearly I think it'll save a lot of time
and reduce frustration for many others as well.

Cheers,
Kim