Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, June 1, 2022, 18:00 UTC (2pm Boston)

Hi Judy, All:

Whether on this call or sometime soon, especially APA's Research
Questions TF has wished we could more easily find the collection of
messages that were previously approved and used for earlier versions of
a given publication. Rather than starting from scratch, RQTF would
dearly love to pull up the set of messages that were used--say 6 or 9
months previously for an FPWD in order to base the next set of messages
off the former language. We've found no easy way to do that. We think
this kind of use of older messages as a template for the next major
publication round might just be generally helpful.

So, sometime when Shawn is available, perhaps a topic something like:

agenda+	Streamlining new messaging based on the p reviously approved
message set

Thanks!

Janina

--