Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, January 26, 2pm EST, 19:00 UTC

Hi Janina,

On 1/26/2022 11:07 AM, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Probable regrets due to a last minute scheduling change.
>
> Three brief notes:
>
> 1.) The link "Standards/Guidelines" at https://www.w3.org/wai is 404
> for me;
Just checked and it seems to be working for me, can you recheck or say more?

> 2.) With the new layout on the WAI home page it's no longer clear to
> me how to find Working Groups, Task Forces, Etc;
There's a "Get Involved" in the top nav -- does that work for you, or is
it not clear enough, or need something more?

> 3.) APA is expecting to publish SAUR during February, though we may
> decide on a second wide review draft before going to a final Note
> publication. We will be inviting Timed-Text to publish jointly with us,
> and we are contemplating proposing SAUR for advancement to W3C Statement
> status once the Note is complete.

Thank you for this update.

Best,

- Judy