Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, January 26, 2pm EST, 19:00 UTC

Hi Judy, All:

Judy Brewer writes:
> Hi Janina,
>
> On 1/26/2022 11:07 AM, Janina Sajka wrote:
> > Probable regrets due to a last minute scheduling change.
> >
> > Three brief notes:
> >
> > 1.)	The link "Standards/Guidelines" at https://www.w3.org/wai is 404
> > for me;
> Just checked and it seems to be working for me, can you recheck or say more?

Working now for me as well. Sorry. Must have been some kind of temporary
glitch.

> > 2.)	With the new layout on the WAI home page it's no longer clear to
> > me how to find Working Groups, Task Forces, Etc;
> There's a "Get Involved" in the top nav -- does that work for you, or is it
> not clear enough, or need something more?

the labels weren't quite doing it for me. That's how I tried the
Standards link first, actually--I was guessing.

What about a schema something like:

Get Involved: WAI groups you can join

i.e. label: short explanation

The only existing label that doesn't confuse me on its face is
"Fundamentals."

Best,

Janina

--