Re: Resigning from W3C

Dear WAI Chairs and Facilitators,

I know that this is sad news that Shadi will be leaving his role of many
years within W3C WAI, as he has contributed extensively in so many areas
of WAI's work.

At the same time, it is a great opportunity for him, and I join with
others who are wishing him the best in his next adventure.

I want to assure you that Shadi and I are working together closely to
ensure a smooth transition and continuation of his work. I will provide
an update at our next WAI Coordination Call meeting.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
reach out to me.

Best regards,

- Judy

--