Re: Resigning from W3C

Shadi,

I am so excited for you starting a new life in a new world. You will be
very missed at the W3C by me and others, but I am certain you will succeed
and be the kind of asset for your new places as You have been for us. And
you will always be my friend. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing
you with spread wings!

** katie **

*Katie Haritos-Shea*
*Principal ICT Accessibility Architect*

*Senior Product Manager/Compliance/Accessibility **SME*
*, **Core Merchant Framework UX, Clover*

*W3C Advisory Committee Member and Representative for Knowbility *

*WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy,* *IAAP CPACC+WAS = *
*CPWA* <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

*Cell: **703-371-5545 <703-371-5545>** |* *ryladog@gmail.com
<ryladog@gmail.com>* *| **Seneca, SC **|* *LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>*

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will
never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.