Re: WAI Coordination Call, 15 February 2017: Agenda and Call-In Information

An updated agenda follows.

Also, welcoming Jason White to the list, facilitator of the Research
Questions Task Force (RQTF) under the APA WG.

Also, cc'ing Philippe le Hegaret, for discussion about accessibility of
tools.

- Judy

agenda+ Confirm scribe, agenda
agenda+ Note next meeting date is in *4* weeks = Mar 15
agenda+ W3C statement on travel

agenda+ Upcoming HTML draft
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-cc/2017Feb/0011.html

agenda+ WCAG 2.1 messaging in advance of FPWD, including Task Force
perspectives

agenda+ Testability: needs of accessibility evaluation businesses, needs
of people with disabilities

agenda+ Accessibility of group tools including processes

agenda+ WAI Roadmap development: areas for input; approaches; what would
help others understand your area of work
agenda+ EOWG thoughts requested
agenda+ Update on RQTF topics, approach, any additional topics
agenda+ Announcements, topics, reviews for WAI IG?
agenda+ Any last pre-CSUN coordination
agenda+ Any other business?