Re: Web Accessibility Business Case draft updates

hi andrew,

good work!

just a few minor notes:

* for public funded / subsidized or common profit websites accessibility
might be a strong argument. [social and / or legal factors depending on
the legislation]

* active participation of older people / people with disabilites in the
community might be an argument. [social factors]

* Reduce Server Load: first its reducion of *relative* server load (per
page delivered). in our experience largely improved web sites generate a
lot more traffic (page views) due to better findability, but reduce
bandwith per page delivered (and rather not the server load, as this is
more dependent on the server side logic and the number of page requests
than the page size nowadays).

hope that helps, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | vienna AT