Re: Web Accessibility Business Case draft updates

Hello again,

After our task force discussion yesterday (and related emails) I have
included most of the material discussed and sent it on to EOWG for
consideration. Please recheck the documents and send any additional
comments to the list.

Thanks, Andrew