Wording question on update to 2.1.1

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:44:46 -0400
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi Chaals and CG,

I'm reviewing the process update, and noted this addition:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/07/18-Process2016-diff.html#MemberBenefits

"For all representatives of a Member that is a Consortium, as described
in the preceeding two paragraphs, any IPR contributions are only those
of the individual person or Consortium they are representing as no IPR
commitments have been granted by the individuals' employers. "

Suggest:
s/as no IPR commitments have been granted by the individuals'
employers/unless IPR commitments have been granted by the individuals'
employers/

While we would not as a matter of course get those commitments, it's
possible that we would ask for and receive them.

also typos: s/preceeding/preceding/
s/individual person or Consortium/individual person and Consortium/

Thanks,
--Wendy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)