Re: public info

On Friday 2015-01-09 14:31 -0500, Brian Kardell wrote:
> I'm sure that there would be hesitance (I think it's been officially said
> no) to disclose anything about the voting experiements, but is there -any-
> kind of info?  Like, what % of people who voted voted in experiments?  I'm
> not sure how it was arranged - was it possible that someone voted in
> experiments without voting in the real thing?  Is it possible to say
> something that doesn't give it away or undermine but still says something
> useful - like, the numeric order of "most votes to least votes" differed
> from the same kind of preferential sort?

One thing about the voting experiments that I just noticed:  the
response email from WBS for the ranked-choice voting doesn't match
what I actually filled out; it shows "Don't want" next to the
candidate I ranked as #1, 1 next to the candidate I ranked as #2, 2
next to the candidate I ranked as #3, etc., down to 6 next to the
candidate I ranked as #7.  (I think; assuming I'm remembering what I
did correctly.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,