RE: Summarizing the state of Issue-152

Wayne,
Why send a note to the AC? They are not making IPR commitments.
And, if you send a note, why establish a different period for action? Currently, I believe that the shortest AC response time is for a request to appeal an announced decision and that is three weeks. (See 8.2 https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/68f2be460152/cover.html#ACAppeal.) These periods have been long to take cognizance of people having vacations and other commitments.