RE: Proposed list for all First/Final CG report announcements

> My preference is just the one list you created earlier today.

Agree.  Final report announcements aren't exactly calls for review, but are so rare there's no point in creating a separate list for them.  And CG chairs who want to get broad patent commitments on their Final Specifications need to work a lot harder than just send a message to an email list and hope for the best.