Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

The TAG has traditionally welcomed participation from former members (and continues to), regardless of the reason why they left. However, one of the problems we commonly face is that former participants have difficulty justifying both their time and especially their travel costs to their management when they are not officially a member. This generally leads to little or no actual participation.