Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

On Oct 31, 2014, at 19:07 , Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/31/14 10:23 AM, JC Verdié wrote:
>> I support that in the case of the two-people conflict occurs, we can live with that until the next election and *not* trigger a special election, but when the regular election arrives, one of them will have to give up with his TAG seat.
>
> Agree.

I think we can certainly look at the case where the next regular election is ‘soon’.  I am trying to work out in my mind what that means.  The whole term?  Until the next annual election (seats are staggered, correct?)?  Special elections are a pain.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.