Re: Comments on https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/5508dec95a6a/tr.html

Art is satisfied that Chaals' proposals to address David Singer's
comments addresses his comment #1 in his formal objection.

In Chaals' proposals to the w3process CG, he identifies which of David's
comments should be addressed immediately as they are editorial and which
should be issues for the future.  Noting that there has been no pushback
on the CG list to Chaals' proposals, can we have an AB consensus to move
forward with those changes and thereby be in a position to ask for
Director approval of the new process document?

(Separately, Ralph has worked with Art to resolve the other comments of
his formal objection.)

Jeff