Re: AB size [Was: Re: Is strategic voting a problem? - was RE: Don't disclose election results]

TL;DR: I agree with Chaals.  I do not support notably increasing the size
of the AB, nor making it self-selective (since it's impossible to do that
without making it much larger), and I do not support getting rid of it
altogether.  I do support making it as transparent as possible.