Re: Voting and W3C level of engagement

Arthur Barstow wrote:
> the conspiracy theorist side of me thought the timing of these comments
> was "interesting", especially since during their AB terms they certainly
> had an opportunity to champion related changes rather than waiting for a
> new round of voting to start to insert FUD into an ongoing election.

Your statement incorrectly infers that previous AB members didn't do
anything to change the voting system, which is false. Last year was
conducted a discussion and a straw-poll on ac-forum about it.

The fact that the vast majority of AC Reps did not see interest in it
does not mean that those who've been vocal during the election hadn't
tried hard to make it change before.

JC