Re: Don't disclose election results

Simmer down, you two.

Daniel, I accept that the word "Board" has loaded meaning that is not even
across cultures.  Personally, I think "Advisory Board" captures what the
role of the AB is supposed to be - but the word "board" without the
"advisory" adjective is often far more authoritative than the AB is, or is
intended to be.

I also agree, fwiw, that the AC is misnamed.

That said, I don't care what the AB is called.  Call it the Powerless Cabal
for all I care.  It should be advisory, it should be a advisor to the Team
and the Director, it should be elected.  That's about all I'm chuffed about.

I would prefer, in fact, that membership in the AB is not highly sought
after by employers, as I think it's a strong "for the good of the web"
position.  Personally, I fail to see the problem here (or at least, the
problem that is bigger than so many other problems we have to address), but
maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.