Re: Proposal to create Public list for the AB [Was: Re: w3process-ISSUE-104 (AB-transparency): AB should conduct all non-sensitive e-mail on a Public or Member list [Advisory Board]]

My preference would still be to remove member-ab and use public-ab, because
I believe otherwise public-ab will go largely unused.  But I approve of the
rest.  (Incidentally, the "public" can speak on public-ab, but you would
need to sign the CLA and join the revising-process CG to speak on
public-w3process, I believe.)