New draft - please review

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 03:11:15 +0400
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

I just pushed a new draft:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/20fb4f012006/tr.html

Please review because it incorporates significant changes since previous
drafts.

The most important changes are an explanation of what is required to
publish a revised Candidate Rec, and the reinstatement of a Proposed Rec
phase to clarify the process from Candidate Recommendation to
Recommendation.

These changes are intended to close issues 76, 77 and 84.

The changelogs at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/ provide details, but the big
changes are introduction of a new section 7.5 and changes to 7.4 and 7.6
to match. It is possible that I missed something, or was over-enthusiastic
in bringing everything into line, so problems may be as simple as grammar
issues or as complex as unclear or inappropriate interactions of
requirements.

With this draft I hope to have closed all the outstanding issues we except
those relating to incorporating the chapter into a complete document and
the deferred issue-6…

cheers

chaals