Re: w3process-ISSUE-51 (SoTD): What to do with the Status section? [Document life cycle (ch 7)]

Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> I think Elika was asking whether we could move the boilerplate out of the
> status section as the former effectively defeats the purpose of the latter.

That was indeed a complaint I have. :) But the boilerplate isn't required
by the Process, but by pubrules.

Ian Jacobs wrote:

> I thought the question whether the status section is required by "Process" or required by "Pubrules."
>
> I have no objection to it being the purview of pubrules.

Actually, the issue that was raised was that while the Process might mandate
*what* information is in the document, it should not mandate *where* that
information is placed.

(Secondary issue was, should this really be part of the chapter on how
to move a document through the REC track, or perhaps a different chapter?)

~fantasai