Re: Spec organizations and prioritization

On Thursday, 22 March 2012 at 14:09, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Thanks for stating the obvious. It's pretty clear that adding too many
> authors doesn't help. But it doesn't necessarily follow that the optimal
> number is 1, right?

Sorry, I wasn't try to state the obvious (just thinking out loud). This is another interesting thing to look at. The default assumption is usually that there is only 1 editor. Would be interesting to see if having a spec with multiple editor, if it moves "faster".

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au