Re: How can external organization reference draft W3C specifications

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:38:26 +0100, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

> On 3/20/2012 2:35 PM, Eduardo Gutentag wrote:
>> Jeff,
>>
>> sorry I wasn't clearer; I meant that the subject line wording ("How
>> can external organizations reference draft W3C Specifications?")
>> should be incorporated as an item in the List of Concerns now instead
>> of spending too much time trying to find a more verbose but not
>> necessarily more accurate description of the concern.
>
> That was the original proposal rejected by the chair who wants to
> shoe-horn it into one of the existing three items he noted.

You cross-posted this to two different groups (the CG and the AB). As
chair of the CG I'd like to clarify. The chair of the AB said that the
issue was covered under three of the items posted as issues by the AB
(archived publicly at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Mar/att-0007/AB_List_of_Concerns-20120306.htm
for those who missed it).

This Community Group (where the thread began) can happily raise a specific
issue, discuss and provide feedback to the AB and/or AC explaining which
of the questions they are discussing the issue touches. Any reason not to
do that, with Jeff's wording?

cheers

Chaals

>>> Yes, but the subject line of the thread is not part of the List of
>>> Concerns.

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk