Re: Semantic Markup at (IT) companies - living examples

On 9/15/15 5:30 AM, Matthias Tylkowski wrote:
> Hello Bo,
> in the getschema.org wiki there is a curated list [1] of websites
> using schema.org markup.
>
> Also our company homepage [2] includes schema.org markup. It can be
> extracted via external extractors or by sending appropriate Accept
> headers:
> text/n3
> application/ld-json
>
> As an example [3] shows more detailed information about a single
> BlogPost.
>
> [1] http://getschema.org/index.php/List_of_websites_using_Schema.org
> [2] http://binarypark.org
> [3]
> http://binarypark.org/post/41843702-aayows-the-first-hypermedia-publishing-platform-using-schemaorg/
>
> Regards Matthias Tylkowski
>
> Technischer Leiter
> Binarypark UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Erich-Weinert-Str. 1
> 03046 Cottbus
> Tel +49 (0)355 692931
> Fax +49 (0)355 694171
> info@binarypark.org
> http://binarypark.org

Hi Matthais,

Building a definitive list is next to impossible since new pages emerge
daily on the Web.

I've constructed a collection of Custom Google Search Engines, scoped to
specific Schema.org Entity Types that aids discovery [1].

[1] https://delicious.com/kidehen/google_custom_search -- Custom Search
Engines scoped to Schema.org Entity Types usage.

Kingsley

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen