New schema.org release candiate for review (sdo-stantz)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 17:32:25 +0000
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hmm It seems only yesterday we sent around the sdo-venkman release for review -
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Nov/0093.html

>>> from datetime import date
>>> then = date(2014, 11, 17)
>>> now = date(2015, 01, 30)
>>> (now - then).days
74

The followup schema.org release ("sdo-stantz") is nearly done. It
might need a few final tweaks and polish but please take a look at the
draft release summary at:

  http://sdo-stantz.appspot.com/docs/releases.html#sdo-stantz

If you want to jump into specific issues and changes they're all
linked from that page to changes or issues on github. See also
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues

Thanks to everyone who has helped catch so many bugs and glitches.
There are plenty more things to improve but it is time we published
what we've got so far as progress on schema.org. We'll give it a week
or so to polish and fix things, ... thanks for taking a look.

cheers,

Dan,

for schema.org