Re: Intro Markus Renstrom

Hi Markus!

Great to have you.  I love the Apple EPF !

One area that I think Apple could help would be towards the Music Schema.
In Fact, iTunes Preview would be a great 1st step in exploring Schema.org
markup.

I am thinking of these kinds of pages, the iTunes Preview pages:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/search-1-remastered/id366684586

Thoughts ?

Thad

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Markus Renstrom <markus.renstrom@apple.com