Re: [Proposal] schema:StudentPapers

Does this motivate a hierarchy parallel to those of the Learning Resource
Metadata Initiative (LRMI) covering Cheating Resources (CRMI)?

Student papers may not be useful absent information about which Cheating
Counter Measures (CCM) they are known to be vulnerable to and target
institutions, and what CCCM have proven effective, and which instructors
may be holding such tactics in reserve.

Otherwise, one could end up with repeats of the tragedy of Duke CS 201 (
http://bit.ly/1CiNMGg ).

Some CRs are Services , not CreativeWorks ; the output is a CreativeWork.
Higher rated services match style to purchaser, and come bundled with
custom Learning Resources that can be used to understand the subject well
enough to withstand questioning (Scholastic Evaluation Resistance and
Equivocation.

(I didn't do an independent study on this subject at UNC)

Simon