Re: Some interesting things that show up when using a reasoner to classify schema.org

Ah! Yes, that is also a viable way, much better than my proposal! The key advantage over my proposal is that the Python code for generating the documentation does not need to change - rangeIncludes effectively becomes rangeHint and domainIncludes domainHint, and the integrity constraint axioms will be modeled using rdfs:domain and rdfs:range with complex class definitions, as in this example (from GoodRelations):

gr:condition a owl:DatatypeProperty;
 rdfs:comment "A textual description of the condition of the product or service, or the products or services included in the offer (when attached to a gr:Offering)"@en;
 rdfs:domain  [ a owl:Class;
       owl:unionOf (gr:Offering gr:ProductOrService) ];
 rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1>;
 rdfs:label "condition (0..1)"@en;
 rdfs:range rdfs:Literal.

Martin