Re: What are those enumerations after the breadcrumb's :: called?

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:10:20 -0600
To: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>
Cc: "kevin.polley@mutualadvantage.co.uk" <kevin.polley@mutualadvantage.co.uk>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
As reference,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_device_for_the_deaf

I think going with a generic approach is a good idea.  In the United States
we use the term "Relay", but elsewhere it's called "Carry Over" with
different suffixes.
So I think your approach of not including specific terms, or protocols like
TTY or Relay or Carry Over is a great idea.  However,
VoiceImpairedSupported is a viable option also (someone that is mute,
rather than deaf)

So perhaps just "CommunicationsImpairedSupported" or
"CommImpariedSupported" or "ImpairmentSupport". whatever works.

+1 for both ImpairmentSupport and TollFree to be added.

Thad