Re: Proposal: schema.org/MobileVideoGame

What about games that are available both for console / pc as well as mobile?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearthstone:_Heroes_of_Warcraft

This game was initially released for Windows, OS X and the later was
released for iOs and Android.

Would we consider the game to be a MobileApplication?