Re: Proposal: Additional properties related to flight boarding passes

On 03/02/2015 11:45, martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org wrote:
> 3. epartureTerminal
>
> I would use Text instead of schema:QuantitativeValue for the range, because you may have alphanumeric terminal identifiers, and you never need units of measurement and very rarely intervals for this value. This will also make markup simpler.

Case in point, London Gatwick has two terminals "North" and "South"
Phil

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.