Re: Proposal: Additional properties related to flight boarding passes

Hi Vicky,

+1!

A few minor issues:

1. passengerPriorityStatus

I would add schema:QualitativeValue to the range so that airlines could define canonical URIs for their status types.

2. boardingPolicy

For boardingPolicy, I think we should include schema:Flight to the domain, because the boarding policy may also be determined at the level of individual flights.

3. epartureTerminal

I would use Text instead of schema:QuantitativeValue for the range, because you may have alphanumeric terminal identifiers, and you never need units of measurement and very rarely intervals for this value. This will also make markup simpler.

If you want to avoid breaking existing markup, use both schema:Text and schema:QuantitativeValue.

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group