Re: relating IndividualProduct to Product

From: <mfhepp@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:39:12 +0200
Cc: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Yes, and the good thing about this link is that you could use properties from the ProductModel to augment the IndividualProduct information.

See here for the basic concept:

    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Axioms#Product_Models

We are missing superproperty of all "inferenceable" product properties in schema.org, since we did not integrate

    gr:qualitativeProductOrServiceProperty
    gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty
    gr:datatypeProductOrServiceProperty

into schema.org when integrating GoodRelations (because those are almost never used in mark-up).

I will craft and explain a pull request for a respective "product feature" property soon.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp