Schema for online dictionary and glossary?

From: Anastasia Baryshnikova <asia.baryshnikova@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:16:04 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi,

I've investigated the issue but I don't seem to be able to find a solution. I have an online dictionary where every term is linked to abbreviations, definitions and translations in other languages. How do I annotate them with microdata?
The closest thing I can think of is make every term a CreativeWork, with inLanguage property. But how do i link 2 terms that are translations of each other?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Anastasia Baryshnikova
Crossdictionary.com