Re: relating IndividualProduct to Product

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 16:26:59 +0200
To: jean-delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>, "mfhepp@gmail.com" <mfhepp@gmail.com>
CC: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 04/12/2015 04:16 PM, jean-delahousse wrote:
> Hello,
> I am still quite confuse. In my use case I have the dealer point of view
> describing used cars in adds.
> My idea was to use schema:Car, and hope the extension you proposed at
> http://sdo-property-value-and-cars.appspot.com/Car could be so I would be
> able to give more information about the mileage, the engine... of this
> individual used car.
> I understand you propose to use IndividualProduct, but then how will I be
> able to use the very useful properties and class I find in
> http://sdo-property-value-and-cars.appspot.com/Car ?
sounds to me link we go again into
"why Vehicle subClassOf Product ? (also: Commercial, Economic)"
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2015Mar/0153.html

and gives another example that
Product/IndividualProduct/ProductModel/SomeProduct might work better
when used as additional type.

"@type": ["Car", "ProductModel"]

"@type": ["Book", "IndividualProduct"]

etc.