Re: relating IndividualProduct to Product

Hello,
I am still quite confuse. In my use case I have the dealer point of view
describing used cars in adds.
My idea was to use schema:Car, and hope the extension you proposed at
http://sdo-property-value-and-cars.appspot.com/Car could be so I would be
able to give more information about the mileage, the engine... of this
individual used car.
I understand you propose to use IndividualProduct, but then how will I be
able to use the very useful properties and class I find in
http://sdo-property-value-and-cars.appspot.com/Car ?
By the way, thanks for your great work on car ontologies...

Jean

Jean Delahousse
Independent Consultant
Semantic web, taxonomies, ontologies, Linked Open Data
delahousse.jean@gmail.com
mob +33 6 01 22 48 55
http://jean-delahousse.net
skype jean.delahousse