Structured Data/Knowledge Graph ---> https://schema.org/EducationEvent PLUS Hotel ---> How to do?!

From: Alexander Höge - Mice Maker GmbH <alexander@mice-maker.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 14:34:05 +0200
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I've read the FAQs and searched the help center.

URL is:
<http://www.mice-maker.com/index.php/esmo-ecco-2016-hotels-and-housing-oncol
ogy-congress-of-the-european-society-for-medical-oncology.html>
http://www.mice-maker.com/index.php/esmo-ecco-2016-hotels-and-housing-oncolo
gy-congress-of-the-european-society-for-medical-oncology.html

Hello Together,

we are strugeling with the Structured Data/Knowledge Graph. Have anyone
already add to an event hotel accomodation? We offering the congress and as
well accomodation and want to combine this in our structured data ...

If yes - what is the best way?!

BR - Alex

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Alexander Höge

MICE MAKER GmbH
Alte Pasinger Straße 112
D-82166 Gräfelfing/München
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (0) 89  37 98 76-26
Fax: +49 (0) 89  37 98 76-28
E-Mail:  <mailto:alexander@mice-maker.com> alexander@mice-maker.com
Internet:  <http://www.mice-maker.com> www.mice-maker.com

General Manager:                                Alexander Höge / Katharina
Hanowski
HRB:                                                   210034 (Amtsgericht
München)