Re: Structured Data/Knowledge Graph ---> https://schema.org/EducationEvent PLUS Hotel ---> How to do?!

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 08:09:30 +0100
To: Alexander Höge - Mice Maker GmbH <alexander@mice-maker.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 3 April 2015 at 13:34, Alexander Höge - Mice Maker GmbH
<alexander@mice-maker.com> wrote:
> I've read the FAQs and searched the help center.
>
> URL is:
> http://www.mice-maker.com/index.php/esmo-ecco-2016-hotels-and-housing-oncology-congress-of-the-european-society-for-medical-oncology.html
>
> Hello Together,
>
> we are strugeling with the Structured Data/Knowledge Graph. Have anyone
> already add to an event hotel accomodation? We offering the congress and as
> well accomodation and want to combine this in our structured data ...
>
> If yes - what is the best way?!

This sounds much more like a product-specific question (e.g. for
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/structured-data
) than about schema.org or structured data in general. You might find
https://developers.google.com/structured-data/events/ relevant,
however there are still many things you can express using structured
data which aren't directly supported in products yet.