Re: schema.org action status type

On 11/02/2014 12:03 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> It appears to me that if you use part of schema.org you are going to be
> actually using quite a bit of schema.org.  As you may know, I am not a
> fan of several of the choices (and apparent choices) made in schema.org,
> so I would advise caution in using any part of schema.org.
How do you see
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-activitystreams-vocabulary-20141023/ ?
You may also need to take a look at
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/blob/master/activitystreams2-context.jsonld#L477

Have you by any chance compiled your observations about schema.org into
an article published somewhere online? Especially I would like to
understand better what do you mean by "if you use part of schema.org you
are going to be actually using quite a bit of schema.org"

I'll also try to dig in https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/ | Results
: 111 (for your email address)